- Knowledge of La ravel Framework
- 1. Assist in requirements gathering and technical planning to design solutions that meet client needs.
- 2. Create clean, well-documented, efficient, and standards-compliant code with an eye toward performance optimization.
- 3. Define, design, develop, integrate, test, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot, and enhance applications and tools written in PHP,
- 4. HTML, CSS, and other languages, as necessary.
- 5. Integrating highly customized third-party solutions using a range of commerce technologies.
- 6. Writing system requirement specifications (SRS) documents
- 7. Actively troubleshoot and support applications in production-critical Environments.
- 8. Set up, configure, and optimize enterprise-level eCommerce software and servers.